Imagine joining the world’s top wellness and holistic leaders in a city that’s leading the way in sustainability. That’s the opportunity that awaits you at the Global Wellness Summit, the premier event for the booming wellness industry, with this year’s edition taking place in Doha, Qatar. Whether you’re interested in travel, sports, or longevity, you’ll find something to inspire you among the 40 new speakers at the 17th annual Global Wellness Summit. They are the trailblazers, the visionaries, and the experts who are shaping the future of wellness.
This year’s summit, taking place from November 6-9, 2023, is dedicated to the theme ‘A Time of Transformation’ and will be hosted by Msheireb Downtown Doha in Qatar – the world’s first sustainably regenerated district. This year, the summit will feature speakers from diverse fields, such as travel, hospitality, sports, music and longevity medicine – with speakers including HRH Princess Tatiana Blatnik of Greece and Denmark; Director of Content at Fashion Trust Arabia, Dana Nassour; Zulal Wellness Resort‘s Traditional Arabic and Islamic Medicine (TAIM) Specialist, Dr. Bibi Ayesha Lockhat; and Grammy Award winner Timberland. Together, the speakers will share their insights, innovations, and challenges in the wellness industry. Attendees can learn from their experiences, network with them, and get inspired by their visions. The Global Wellness Summit is not just a conference, but a celebration of wellness, with tickets available for $5,150, and $2,285 for spouses and significant others. Key speakers this year include:
· HRH Princess Tatiana Blatnik of Greece and Denmark, who has been a key voice in the wellness sector over the years. In 2021, she launched Breathe Hellas, a Mindful Mental Health Movement, dedicated to raising awareness around mental health and building healthier, more resilient communities. She currently serves as the International Ambassador of The Hellenic Initiative and is a member of the advisory board of Ergo Capital, a VC fund that invests in technology and consumer product companies.
· Eng. Ali Al Kuwari, Msheireb Properties CEO; where he leads the development and implementation of the strategic and operational plans of Msheireb Properties and Msheireb Downtown Doha (MDD), to enhance its position as a leading tourist and business destination for work and living. With 22 years of experience, Al Kuwari is one of the prominent Qatari talents and the leading engineer of Msheireb Downtown Doha since its inception. During the recent World Cup FIFA Qatar 2022, he supervised the relevant event operations in MDD.
· Phillipe Zuber, CEO of Kerzner International, which owns the Atlantis Resorts and Residences and One&Only Resorts brands worldwide; As CEO, Zuber oversees strategic expansion plans, including the immersive lifestyle brand SIRO, and leads the smooth operation of the company’s award-winning resorts. Previously he helped Emaar Hospitality win Hospitality Company of the Year (Arabian Business Awards) and Best Hotel Chain in the Middle East (GTA) and played a key role in developing Downtown Dubai into the “Center of Now.”
· Dr. Bibi Ayesha Lockhat, Traditional Arabic and Islamic Medicine (TAIM) Specialist at Zulal Wellness Resort by Chiva-Som in Qatar; Applying a holistic approach to each individual, as well as the family unit, Dr. Lockhat places great emphasis on spiritual development. She is also an expert in hands-on healing, such as Hijama, massage, acupressure and aromatherapy, and often draws on herbal remedies to improve overall health.
· Jeremy Jauncey, Founder and CEO of travel industry company Beautiful Destinations, an award-winning strategic, creative agency for the travel industry. As an advisor with over 50 million followers on his social handles, Jeremy delivers keynote speeches for many industry leaders in travel, marketing and entrepreneurship. His background in health and elite sports fuels his passion to advocate for sustainability and conservation as an ambassador for the World Wildlife Fund and GoldStandard.org.
· Dana Nassour, Director of Content at Fashion Trust Arabia; With a career spanning over a decade, Dana Nassour has done amazing work as a social media strategist with renowned brands and celebrities, paving the way for her current role as director of content at Fashion Trust Arabia, thereby reshaping the organization’s digital landscape and elevating its online presence. Her integrated campaigns for Leo Burnett have won coveted awards such as the Cannes Gold and she is the writer behind one of the first lifestyle blogs in Lebanon, IvySays.com.
The full line-up of speakers at the annual Global Wellness Summit is as follows:
- Andy Coulson, award-winning journalist and host of the podcast “Crisis What Crisis?”
- Andy Preece, Director at the Buro Happold Sport and Entertainment Advisory Group;
- Anita Mendiratta, Special Advisor to the Secretary General of the United Nations World Tourism Organisation
- Dr. Anjan Chatterjee, Professor of Neurology, Psychology and Architecture, and Founding Director of the Penn Centre for Neuroaesthetics
- Cathy Feliciano-Chon, Global Wellness Summit Advisory Board member
- Craig Collin, President and COO at Tavistock, a real estate developer focusing on thoughtful planning, design and construction
- Dr. Deborah Birx, former White House Coronavirus Task Force Coordinator and Chief Medical and Science Advisor at pathogen purification company ActivePure
- Deyan Sudjic, architect, author and broadcaster, recipient of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire for his contributions to the arts and sciences, and director emeritus of the Design Museum in London
- Freddie Moross, Founder and CEO of music-for-wellbeing company, Myndstream
- Professor Gerry Bodeker, public health researcher with a focus on integrative medicine and lifespan wellness
- Jessica Jesse, CEO and Creative Director of wellness lifestyle brand BuDhaGirl LLC
- Dr. Jonathan Leary, holistic and sports medicine expert, CEO and Founder of social wellness club Remedy Place
- Kane Sarhan, Co-founder and Chief Creative Officer of wellness and lifestyle brand The Well;
- Krip Rojanastien, Chairman and CEO of Chiva-Som International Health Resorts
- Dr. Li Wu, Founder of Virtusan, an innovative digital and in-person science-based platform dedicated to behavioural changes
- Michelle A. Williams, Dean of the Faculty, Harvard’s T. H. Chan School of Public Health
- Nerio Alessandri, Founder and CEO of Technogym, a global supplier of products, technologies, and solutions for the wellness and fitness sectors
- Noella Gabriel, Co-founder and Global President of the Elemis skincare brand
- Oriele Frank, Co-founder, Chief Product and Sustainability Officer for the Elemis skincare brand
- Patricia Ladis, Founder of WiseBody Physical Therapy, Co-founder of First 1,000 Days of Wellness
- Ramla Ali, a British-Somali professional boxer, model, and activist, brand ambassador with SIRO Hotels, Cartier, and UNICEF
- Rebecca Parekh, Co-founder and CEO of wellness and lifestyle brand The Well
- Dr. Richard Carmona, former Surgeon General of the US and Chief of Health Innovations at Canyon Ranch
- Sarah Miller, European Editor of Travel + Leisure, founding editor-in-chief of Condé Nast Traveller UK, and Founder and CEO of Sarah Miller & Partners
- Simone Biles, U.S. gymnast and mental health advocate
- Simon Shelley, Global Vice President of Programme Partnerships at BBC Studios
- Sophie Howe, Sustainability Futures and Wellbeing Adviser and former Future Generations Commissioner for Wales
- Susie Ellis, Global Wellness Summit and Global Wellness Institute Chair and CEO
- Thierry Malleret, Co-founder and Managing Partner of the Monthly Barometer predictive analysis provided to private investors
- Timbaland, multi-platinum, Grammy award-winning producer
- Dr. Tony Nader, expert in the science of consciousness and human development and Head of Transcendental Meditation
- Veronica Schreibeis Smith AIA, NCARB, LEED AP, leads Vera Iconica, a brand focused on creating environments that support optimal human and planetary wellbeing
- Vlada Tusco, Senior Partner Manager at storytelling platform BBC Studios
- Dr. William Kapp, CEO of personalised healthcare provider Fountain Life
You can now register for the 17th Annual Global Wellness Summit, with the delegate passes available for purchase at $5,150 by visiting the Global Wellness Summit website.